Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Wish List....Please help

Since I am off from daycare for the next month and a half, I have been working at getting things ready for when I start back up.  It is going to be a little crazy in my house for a few weeks because I have all new kids starting, and have 3 one year olds starting on the same day!! (insert gasp here!)  So I have been working on a wish list of supplies that I am always looking for.  Thought I would post it on here, so that just incase you lovely people are cleaning out garages, bins, cupboards, houses etc you would think of me and save them!  I will even pick them up from you!  So please take a quick peak at my list and let me know if you have anything!  My kids will be truly greatful!
Thanks

 The List
  • large magnet (doesn’t have to be horse-shoe shaped, just nice and strong)
  • wooden clothes pegs (the old-fashioned kind, not the ones with a spring)
  • eye-droppers (or medicine bottles with a dropper i.e. infant Tylenol)
  • plastic syringes
  • aquarium stones
  • rotary phone
  • jewellery box
  • magnifying glass
  • jumbo calculator
  • silk scarves
  • milk crates
  • watering can
  • felt-board & pieces
  • flat sheets
  • plastic table cloths
  • steering wheel
  • mail-box
  • car mat (area rug type with roads or activities on it)
  • buttons
  • beads
  • sea shells
  • sea glass
  • costume jewellery
  • plastic “gem stones”
  • magnets
  • teeny collectibles & miniature sets of anything (animals, dinosaurs, sea-life, houses…)
  • scrabble tiles
  • board-game pieces
  • artificial flowers and leaves
  • tissue paper
  • bubble wrap
  • ribbon/fabric scraps
  • stamps/ink pad
  • spray bottles & squirt bottles
  • wine corks
  • feathers
  • pipe cleaners, felt, foam shapes/letters, pom-poms, jingle bells, sparkly stuff etc
  • stickers
  • paper plates, coffee filters,
  • crêpe paper streamers
  • card-stock
  • spools (wood or plastic)
  • paint brushes (any size)
  • white glue, glitter glue, modge-podge
  • tape!! (painter’s, masking, scotch, coloured etc.)
  • tempera paints, finger-paint
  • food colouring
  • Easel
  • sorting trays (wood or plastic)
  • muffin tins
  • wood baskets/bowls
  • plastic storage bins and containers
  • mason jars
  • tweezers (metal or plastic)
  • tongs
  • stethoscope
  • chopsticks
  • castanets
  • finger cymbals
  • maracas
  • tambourine
  • wind-chimes
  • jingle bells
  • triangle
  • harmonica
Oh yes, it is a long list! But if you know me, you know I am always working on crafts with the kids, and always needing new things!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment